Would you like to speak with us about becoming a 2019 sponsor?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Linn Valley Community Pride all about?
Our children today shape tomorrow’s future. Continuing education and family foundations are necessary for children and families to thrive. Linn Valley Community Pride understands the importance of our youth as well as the importance of having a strong community. We are hosting the second annual Dam Lake Run and Kiddie Dash to raise funds to help local children and their families.
Linn Valley Community Pride programs support the community’s families in Linn Valley with programs such as:
• Continuing Education Scholarships: Scholarships are awarded once a year to local children and adults to help continue their education after high school
• Summer Lunch Program: Provides meals to children 2-18 during the summer months along with fun activities.
• Angel Tree Program: Provides families in need with Christmas gifts for their children as well as gifts to the families such as Thanksgiving Day Dinners and cleaning supplies.
• Back to School Back Pack Program: Providing children with a new backpack filled with all the supplies they need to start school off right.
• Christmas Store: A fun way for kids to purchase gifts for their families that may not be possible otherwise.
• Bike Rallies: Provide local children with refurbished bikes and a day filled with fun learning the rules of the road.
The Linn Valley Dam Lake Run and Kiddie Dash will be held Saturday, September 28th and is presented by Linn Valley Community Pride an organization that helps the community come together to help one another.
The race begins at 8:00am at the Linn Valley Lakes Clubhouse, along the lake and across the dam. We anticipate a full crowd of men, women and children participating in this event. What a great way to spend a beautiful summer day.
Your support of this family event not only benefits Linn Valley Community Pride but the overall well-being of this close-knit community.
Linn Valley Community Pride 5K Committee